January 2, 2018
Greetings from Rancho Santa Fe!
I am very excited to announce the selection of the 100 Coaches in our pay-it-forward project! This is an amazing group of talented people.
For those of you who haven’t heard of the project, here is a little back story.
A couple of years ago, I attended a program led by my wonderful friend Ayse Birsel, one of the world’s top designers, called Design the Life You Love. At the program, Ayse asked us to write down the names of our heroes. I wrote down Frances Hesselbein (former CEO of the Girl Scouts and recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom), Alan Mulally (former CEO of Ford and CEO of the year in the United States), Dr. Jim Kim (President of the World Bank), Peter Drucker (founder of modern management), Paul Hersey (noted author, teacher, and personal mentor of mine), and Warren Bennis (one of the world’s greatest leadership thinkers of his time). Then Ayse asked us to describe what made us think of them as heroes. I wrote that they were all “great teachers” and “very generous.” She then challenged us to “be more like them” in designing the lives we love.
It was from this fantastic program that I came up with the idea to teach 15 people everything I know at no charge. In return, these 15 would ‘pay if forward’ by doing the same thing for 15 others, for free. I was inspired to do this by the many great teachers and leaders who have so generously helped me – without ever asking for anything in return. It is my way of recognizing the amazing contributions they have made in my life.
I made a 30-second video about the project for LinkedIn. It ended up becoming the most widely viewed video in the history of LinkedIn. I am amazed that so far more than 16,000 people have applied to be part of 100 Coaches. I have been very humbled and inspired by this overwhelming response!
It is time now to announce the 100 Coaches. This amazing group of individuals are some of the top people in their fields. They represent leaders in their own worlds with a diversity of interests that relate to the topic of coaching. They are listed by category not by rank order.
Three Inspirational Leaders and Teachers
Three iconic leaders inspired the 100 Coaches project. They are key 100 Coaches members and faculty. They are also extremely kind and generous.
- Frances Hesselbein – Former CEO, Girl Scouts of America and Peter Drucker Foundation. Winner, Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor for a US civilian. Author or editor of 29 books.
- Alan Mulally – Former CEO, Ford and Boeing Commercial Aircraft. CEO Magazine – CEO of the Year. Fortune – #3 World’s Greatest Leaders. TIME – World’s 100 Most Influential People.
- Jim Kim – 12th President, the World Bank. US News and World Report – One of America’s 25 Best Leaders. President Dartmouth College. Co-founder Partners in Health. TIME – World’s 100 Most Influential People.
Thinkers50 – World’s Most Influential Management Thinkers
Called ‘The Academy Awards of Leadership’ by the Economist, Thinkers50 is the world’s most reliable resource for identifying, ranking and sharing the leading management ideas of our age.
- Alex Osterwalder – Co-founder Strategyzer. Lead author of Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design, which sold over one million copies in 37 languages. Authority on new technology and communication.
- Rita McGrath – Has been selected as the World’s #1 Strategic Thinker. Voted HR Magazine’s Most Influential International Thinker. Faculty of Columbia Business School.
- Herminia Ibarra – Charles Handy Professor of Organizational Behaviour at London Business School. Bestselling author and formerly professor at INSEAD and Harvard. Has been recognized as the World’s #1 Leadership Thinker.
- Whitney Johnson – Author of the critically acclaimed: Disrupt Yourself. Co-founder of Rose Park Advisors—Disruptive Innovation Fund. A leading thinker on strategy and breakthrough innovation.
- Liz Wiseman – Author of the best-selling books: Rookie Smarts and Multipliers. Teaches leadership to executives and emerging leaders around the world. World leading researcher on the impact of leadership in organizations.
- Martin Lindstrom – TIME – World’s 100 Most Influential People. Author of several New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling books. World authority on branding and culture transformation.
- Tammy Erickson – McKinsey award-winning author. Academic Programme Director London Business School. World authority on generations in the workplace.
- Stew Friedman – Practice Professor of Management at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Author of the bestsellers: Total Leadership and Leading the Life You Want.
- Gianpiero Petriglieri – Associate Professor of Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD, Director of the Management Acceleration Programme at INSEAD, medical doctor and psychiatrist by training.
- David Burkus – Bestselling author whose Ted Talk has been viewed over 1.4 million times. Regular contributor to Harvard Business Review. Recently named a ‘Top 40 Under 40 Professors Who Inspire’.
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez – Author of the best-selling book: The Focused Organization, Winner of the 2017 Thinkers50 Award for ‘Ideas into Practice’. World authority on project management.
- Deepa Prahalad – Focused on design and emerging markets. Co-author: Predictable Magic. Fellow International Academy of Management & Center for Digital Transformation UC Irvine. Inaugural member of Thinkers50 India.
- Hal Gregersen – Executive Director of the MIT Leadership Center and a Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Innovation at the MIT Sloan School of Mgmt. He is a Senior Fellow at Innosight. An author, researcher and speaker.
- Mark Tercek – President and CEO, Nature Conservancy – world leader in global conservation. Profiled in New Yorker and Author bestselling: Nature’s Fortune. Former Managing Director and Partner, Goldman Sachs.
- Tony Marx – President and CEO, New York Public Library – the nation’s largest library system. Former President, Amherst College. Author of three books on nation building.
- Raj Shah – President, The Rockefeller Foundation. 14th Administrator, United States Agency for International Development. Former Chief Economist – Gates Foundation.
- Asheesh Advani – President and CEO, Junior Achievement Worldwide – the largest NGO dedicated to teaching young people about entrepreneurship and financial literacy. Former CEO, Covestor and CircleLending.
- John Noseworthy – President and CEO, Mayo Clinic. US News and World Report #1 Best Hospital in the United States – Fortune ‘100 Best Companies to Work For,’ 14 consecutive years.
- George Daley – Dean of Harvard Medical School, Caroline Shields Walker Professor of Medicine and Professor of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology at HMS.
- James Downing – President and CEO, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He was instrumental in launching the Pediatric Cancer Genome Project, which TIME listed as a Top 10 Medical Breakthrough.
- Hubert Joly – Chairman and CEO, Best Buy. Former CEO, Carlson. Board of Directors, Ralph Lauren. World Economic Forum – Global Leader for Tomorrow. Glassdoor – 100 Top CEOs. Forbes – #1 Leader in Retail.
- Liz Smith – Chairman and CEO, Bloomin’ Brands (Outback, Flemings, Carrabba’s, Bonefish Grill) – one of the world’s largest casual dining companies. Former President, Avon. Board of Directors, Hilton, UNICEF.
- Garry Ridge – CEO, WD-40 Company. Co-author Helping People Win at Work: A Business Philosophy Called ‘Don’t Mark My Paper, Help Me Get an A’. Top-rated professor at the University of San Diego.
- Kevin Koch – President & CEO, Koch Enterprises, Inc., a holding company that operates seven distinct business. Previously Kevin was a leader in Electronic Data Systems and Ford.
- S. Steven Pan – Executive Chairman of Silks Hotel Group and the listed FIH Corporation in Taipei, which is the leading hospitality group in Taiwan. The Group operates Silks and Justsleep hotel brands in addition to Domino’s Pizza.
Former CEOs / Advisors
- Harry Kraemer – Former Chairman and CEO, Baxter. Top-rated Clinical Professor of Management and Strategy, Northwestern Kellogg School of Management. Author of two best-selling leadership books.
- Jeff Slovin – Former CEO and Director of Dentsply Sirona. He achieved consistent growth for 16 years at Sirona. Former CEO Named #1 Most Influential Person in Dentistry for 2017.
- Bill Simpson – Former CEO of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company. Bill began his career with Hyatt Hotels Corporation. American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) Board of Directors.
- Mark Parsells – Chairman and CEO of three private equity backed corporations. Former President of Citibank Online. Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Global Debt Registry (MHR).
- Fred Hassan – Former Chairman and/or CEO of multiple major corporations. Probably the greatest leader for turnarounds in the healthcare industry. Author of Reinvent: A Leader’s Playbook for Serial Success.
- Rafael Pastor – Serves on the Boards of KinderCare Ed, Rosetta Books, and Assurance, and on the Advisory Boards of Julius, Thuzio, and MD Revolution. Most recently, he was Chairman of the Board and CEO of Vistage Int’l.
- Aicha Evans – Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer at Intel Corporation. Formerly SVP in charge of wireless communication. Fortune Magazine—top future women leaders in America.
- Rod MacKenzie – Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer for Pfizer, member of Pfizer’s Executive Leadership Team. Co-inventor of darifenacin (Enablex™).
- Kathleen Wilson-Thompson – EVP and Global CHRO, Walgreens Boots Alliance. Black Enterprise Magazine ‘Top 100 Most Powerful Executives in Corporate America’ and ‘50 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America’.
- Agapol Na Songkhla – Chief People Officer and Executive Vice President of Human Capital Group at Thai Beverage (ThaiBev). Former Executive VP and Head of Strategy & Transformation at TMB Bank.
- Mike Sursock – Managing Director‐ Operations Group Baring Private Equity. Former CEO of KKR Capstone for Asia Pacific. Advisor and Speaker at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business.
- Telisa Yancy – Chief Marketing Officer at American Family Insurance. Formerly a leader in the automotive, retail, restaurant, media innovation and consulting industries.
- Deborah Borg – Chief Human Resources & Communications Officer, Bunge Limited. Former President, Dow Chemical USA. HR and talent development roles with General Motors Australia.
- Darek Lenart – Senior VP HR, Finance MasterCard. Former HR director with Pepsi Central Eastern Europe, and gained HR expertise at PLIVA Pharmaceutical Company (now part of Teva Group).
- Sean McGrath – Human Resources Vice-President World Bank Group. Former HR Director and member of executive management team at the National Irish Bank.
- Gregory Enjalbert – Vice-President Asia-Pacific at Bombardier. Focuses on business development and implementation of new business plans across the Region.
University Leadership Development Professionals
- Praveen Kopalle – Associate Dean MBA Program, Signal Companies’ Professor of Management and Marketing at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. Leads Tuck’s incredibly innovative coaching program.
- Tom Kolditz – Brigadier General. Distinguished Service Medal. Leads the Doerr Institute for New Leaders, Rice University. Provides groundbreaking university-wide coaching. Led Leadership Department at West Point.
- Sanyin Siang – Executive Director of the Duke University Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics (COLE). Author: The Launch Book. One of LinkedIn’s 2017 ‘Top Voices’ among all Influencers.
- Annie McKee – Executive Coach and Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania where she teaches and leads the PennCLO Executive Doctoral program. Author: How to Be Happy at Work.
- Clark Callahan – Managing Director, Custom Programs Harvard Business School Executive Education. Formerly led the growth of Executive Education at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- Diane Ryan – Associate Dean. Programs and Administration, Tisch College of Civic Life at Tufts University. Former leader and Professor of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at West Point.
- Bernie Banks – Brigadier General. Associate Dean, Leadership Development and Clinical Professor of Management, Northwestern. Led West Point’s Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership.
- Paul Corona – Clinical Associate Professor of Leadership, Director of Full-Time MBA Leadership Development Northwestern University. Builder of global brands including Alka-Seltzer, Chevrolet, and Deloitte & Touche.
Internal Leadership Development Professionals
- David Peterson – Director, Center of Expertise, Leadership Development & Executive Coaching, Google, Inc. Served as leader of worldwide coaching services for PDI Ninth House (now Korn Ferry).
- Laine Joelson Cohen – Director, Leadership, Executive and Professional Development for North America and Global Business Relationship Management for Citi. On the faculty of NYU’s School of Professional Studies.
- Prakash Raman – Executive Development at LinkedIn. Coach, facilitator, with a focus on leadership, values, mindfulness, and teamwork. Former Division I athlete and top tennis player in the US.
- Ronnie Miles – Manager, Organizational Development at the Federal Reserve Board. Former Global HR Business Partner at EMD Millipore, Senior-level OD partner at Fannie Mae, and Waste Management.
- Jasmin Thomson – Leadership coach of MBA students at Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business. Leads leadership development and engagement at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
- Patricia Gorton – Director of Global Leadership and Talent Development at Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC). Former SVP at Citi in both marketing and business development roles.
- Bonita Thompson – Creator of the ‘What’s Next?’ Game. Leading innovator in HR for over 25 years. New York Times bestselling author of ADMIRED: 21 Ways to Double Your Value.
- Deanne Kissinger – Vice President, Global Talent Management at Diversey, Inc. Formerly in sales and sales management for pharmaceutical organizations including GlaxoSmithKline UK and US.
- Wendy Greeson – Vice President, Global Learning & Development Cielo. While at Arthur J. Gallagher, Wendy was recognized for her extensive work with Harvard Business Publishing.
External Leadership Development Professionals
- Michael Bungay Stanier – His books include the Wall Street Journal bestseller, The Coaching Habit. Canadian Coach of the Year, Rhodes Scholar, and an expert on leadership development and training coaches.
- Gabriela Teasdale – President at Fundación Transformación PY and CEO of Paraguay Leadership Team, a professional training, coaching & community building organization.
- Molly Tschang – Along with her leadership development work for corporations, Molly provides consulting for the NYU Reynolds Program for Social Entrepreneurship and does extensive pro-bono work for great causes.
- Louis Carter – CEO, Best Practice Institute. A top advisor to C-level executives of major companies. Author of 10 books including: Change Champion’s Field Guide, and his newest book: In Great Company
- Pawel Motyl – Formerly CEO (ICAN Institute) – Harvard Business Review Poland publishing and executive education. A leading European expert on decision making, leadership and talent management.
- Tasha Eurich – Organizational psychologist, researcher, New York Times best-selling author. Written for Harvard Business Review, featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and New York Magazine. Latest book, Insight, long-listed for 800CEOReads Best Business Book of 2017.
- David Nour – David has developed leaders in global companies such as Disney, Cisco Systems, Deloitte Consulting, IBM. A featured writer in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company.
- Edy Greenblatt – Author of award-winning book Restore Yourself: The Antidote for Professional Exhaustion. Pioneering expert on resilience, faculty & coaching director DeSautels Centre for Integrative Thinking, University of Toronto.
- Anu Oza – Led the leadership development practice at both Mercer and Accenture. Teacher and session leader at the MS Swaminathan Research Foundation, Harvard University and Columbia University.
- Terry Jackson – Consults with major companies such as Southern Corp, ExxonMobil, Bristol Meyers Squibb, New York Life. Currently engaged with the Pakistan government on several major consulting projects.
- David Allen – One of the world’s most influential thinkers on productivity, his 35 years experience have earned him the titles of “personal productivity guru” by Fast Company and one of America’s top 5 executive coaches by Forbes.
- Carol Kauffman – Founder Institute of Coaching, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School. Her Leader-as-Coach training received Harvard’s Inaugural Program Award for Culture of Excellence in Mentoring.
- Sergey Sirotenko – A leading executive coach in Russia. Served as Director of Leadership Development at Yale and has taught Interpersonal and Group Dynamics at the Yale School of Management.
- Cara Juicharern – A leading executive coach in Southeast Asia. She was recognized as one of ‘The Ten Wonder Women in Business’ by WOMAN PLUS Magazine.
- Judith Glaser – Chairman, Creating WE Institute. Best-selling author of 7 business books including: Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results. A ‘Top Ten’ global coach.
- Peter Chee – President of ITD World. Creator of The Situational Coaching Model, author of 5 books including Coaching for Breakthrough Success. Recognized as the #1 Coach in Asia.
- Hortense le Gentil – A leading executive coach in Western Europe. Helps leaders understand their Personal Identity to facilitate positive change in leadership behavior.
- Reeta Nathwani – A leading Singapore based executive coach. Reeta is an authority on emotional intelligence and solutions focused coaching. A leader in BoardAgender which promotes inclusive, gender-balanced business.
- Alisa Cohn – Selected as one of the top leadership speakers of 2018 by Inc. Magazine. Leading executive coach for CEOs. Cornell University Entrepreneurship Advisory Board and Faculty of Cornell Tech.
- Philippe Grall – A French national and leading executive coach in Japan. Specializes in group coaching for board members. Facilitates workshops on vision, mission and values integration.
- Caroline Santiago – Executive Coach, Change Agent, Technologist and Culture Strategist. Founder and CEO of Utopia Life Consulting Inc., a San Diego based consultancy.
- Linda Sharkey – A trusted transformational expert, author, speaker, and global leadership development coach. Through her proven programs, she helps create high-potential leaders and shapes company culture for future growth.
Strategy and Culture Advisors
- Keith Ferrazzi – Addresses behaviors that block the achievement of strategic goals. Bestselling author: Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone. Published in The Wall Street Journal, HBR, INC, and Fast Company.
- Chester Elton – Recognized as a top Global Guru in Leadership and Organizational Culture. Co-author of 5 New York Times bestselling business books, including The Carrot Principle, The Orange Revolution and All In.
- Dorie Clark – Marketing strategy consultant, professional speaker. Author of Entrepreneurial You. Clients include Google, the World Bank, the Ford Foundation and Yale. Teaches at the Duke Fuqua School of Business.
- Erica Dhawan – Co-author of the bestseller: Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence, rated #1 on what Corporate America Is Reading. A Research Fellow at Harvard’s Center for Public Leadership.
- Claire Diaz-Ortiz – Technology innovator and speaker. Led social innovation at Twitter. Award-winning author of eight books, including: One Minute Mentoring. Fast Company – ‘100 Most Creative People in Business.’
- Jeff Kuhn – A distinguished thinker, author, advisor, educator, and speaker at the intersection of strategy, innovation and growth, and organizational renewal. Author of Beyond the Mirage: Strategic Leadership in the New Market Landscape.
- Denise Pirrotti Hummel – An expert on the connection between inclusion and business performance, an author, consultant, Ted Talk finalist, HBA Board member and the Chair of Athena’s Life Sciences Committee.
- Himanshu Saxena – Strategic mindset, design thinker, and mindfulness practitioner, he was appointed a business coach for ‘Industry Vertical Heads’ under Prof Vijay Govindarajan at Tuck School of Business.
Strategy to Execution Advisors
- Sandy Ogg – A leading expert in matching talent to value. Former Operating Partner at Blackstone, Chief Human Resources Officer for Unilever. Author of /move: The CEO’s Playbook for Capturing Value.
- Mark Thompson – New York Times bestselling author, coach, investor and advisor to leaders who are transforming their companies—from Virgin’s Richard Branson and Apple’s Steve Jobs, to Pinterest founder Evan Sharp.
- Marcia Blenko – Advisory partner at Bain & Company. Her focus is organization, decision effectiveness and leadership. Author of Decide & Deliver: Five Steps to Breakthrough Performance in Your Organization.
- Bob Nelson – Recognized as a Top Thought Leader by the Best Practice Institute, he has sold 5 million books on management employee motivation and engagement, including 1501 Ways to Reward Employees.
- Price Pritchett – Bestselling author of 26 books, which have sold more than 10 million copies, pioneering thought leader on merger integration strategy, corporate culture, innovation and organizational change.
- Peter Bregman – An authority in strengthening leadership in people and organizations. Author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller, 18 Minutes, and host of Bregman Leadership Podcast.
- Mo Kasti – A distinguished author, thinker, speaker, coach, strategy advisor and family man. His mission and passion center around saving lives by helping clinicians and executives elevate their thinking in times of disruption.
- Feyzi Fatehi – An INC Magazine nominee, a pioneer in the Cloud industry, and the founder and CEO of Corent Technologies, Feyzi is also author of The 10x Innovation Revolution.
- Pooneh Mohajer – An INC Magazine nominee. A visionary entrepreneur. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of tokidoki. She is also the co-founder of Hard Candy, which she successfully sold to LVMH.
- Michel Kripalani – President & CEO of Oceanhouse Media, an app development company, ranked by Inc 500 as one the Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2014.
Startups / Small Business / Family Coaches
- Divya Silbermann – Human resources leader at technology startups, including Facebook and Eventbrite. Facebook’s first HR hire, she has led global people programs, been an HR Business Partner, and CFO.
- Everett Alexander – Chief investment officer who formerly worked at Invesco Ltd. He has spent more than 15 years investing in industries such as healthcare, energy, industrials, and technology. He is a family business coach.
- Bryan Miller – A leadership and family business coach, he has held leadership roles with the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies. Award-winning author of: Behind the Drive.
- Doug Winnie – A leading ACTIONCoach Executive Coach, he has built and sold several of his own multi-million dollar companies and now teaches business owners how to do the same.
- Donnie Dhillon – Founder and CEO of London Business Growth and partner with ActionCOACH. Recognized as the youngest director at GlaxoSmithKline and business coach to businesses embracing emerging technologies for rapid growth. Active director and consultant for BNI.
- David Gallimore – Led seven successful startups inside Boeing, Capgemini, IBM, Wall Data. Co-founded a business/law school clinic at Seattle University based on the Grameen Bank micro-lending model.
Personal Leadership Thinkers
- Tal Ben Shahar – Co-founder and Chief Content Officer of the Happiness Studies Academy. Taught two of the largest and most popular courses in Harvard’s history, ‘Positive Psychology’ and ‘The Psychology of Leadership.’
- Srikumar Rao – Developer of one of the most popular courses ever taught at top business schools (Kellogg, Columbia, UC Berkeley, London Business School), author Are You Ready to Succeed? and Happiness at Work.
- Julie Carrier – CEO of Girls Lead, which supports the world’s leading girl-serving and youth-serving organizations including the United Nations Foundation, Girl Scouts, the Future Business Leaders of America.
- Julie Rosenberg – Physician executive, advanced yoga instructor and global healthcare leader at Pfizer. Author of Beyond the Mat: Achieve Focus, Presence, and Enlightened Leadership Through the Principles and Practice of Yoga.
- Beverly Kaye – Founder of Career Systems International. Recipient of several awards including the Thought Leader Award from The Association of Learning Providers (ISA). Bestselling author of Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em.
- Raj Raghunathan – Prof. of Mktg at McCombs School of Business. His work has appeared in top journals, and has been cited in The Atlantic, NYT, Fortune, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Inc, Fast Company, and LA Times.
- Sally Helgesen – A best-selling author, speaker and leadership coach, cited in Forbes as the world’s premier expert on women’s leadership. How Women Rise, co-authored with Marshall Goldsmith, wa a top-selling title in its field.
Fascinating Leaders from Diverse Fields
- Ayse Birsel – One of Fast Company magazine’s ‘World’s Top 15 Designers’. Author Design the Life You Love, and recipient of IDEA (Industrial Design Excellence Awards) and Best of NeoCon Gold Awards.
- Mitch Carmichael – Senate President – Lieutenant Governor of West Virginia. His vast experience from serving on the Committees of Finance, Judiciary, Education, and Rules. Executive position with CityNet.
- Jim Citrin – World leader in executive search. Leads CEO Practice at Spencer Stuart. Best-selling author of 7 books, including: You’re in Charge, Now What? and The Career Playbook.
- Brown Johnson – EVP, Creative Director, Sesame Workshop. Former President of Animation & Preschool Entertainment at Nickelodeon. Recipient of Emmys, Television Critics, Peabody, Imagen and NAACP Image Awards.
- Paul Hill – Former Director of Mission Operations NASA. Presidential Rank Award of Meritorious Executive, two NASA Outstanding Leadership Medals, NASA Distinguished Service Medal.
- Eric Schurenberg – President and Editor-in-Chief of INC and Fast Company. Formerly CBS MoneyWatch.com and BNET.com and managing editor of Money Magazine.
- Rob Nail – World authority on disruptive technology and the future. CEO and Associate Founder of Singularity University. Prior to Singularity, he co-founded Velocity11. Former director at Harman.
- Dave Meltzer – CEO of Sports 1 Marketing. Forbes and Entrepreneur Top 5 Keynote Speaker, and 2017 ‘Game Changer of the Year,’ ACQ Global Awards. Author of Compassionate Capitalism and Connected to Goodness.
- Howard Prager – President, Advance Learning Group, Senior Leadership and Change Strategist for the Association of College and Research Libraries. Teaches executive education at the University of Notre Dame.
- Chris Cuomo – CNN anchor, covering international events and breaking news. Former co-anchor of 20/20 and “Good Morning America.” Recipient of a News Emmy, Polk and Peabody awards, and Edward R. Murrow award.
- Soon Loo – CEO of the Brunei Economic Development Board which is Brunei government’s central statutory body to grow and diversify Brunei’s economy by attracting investment into the nation.
100 Coaches Leadership Staff
- Scott Osman – CEO 100 Coaches project and Director Good Omen Partners. Previously Scott served as the key innovator and global director of the Purpose Strategy practice at Landor Associates.
- Sarah McArthur – COO Marshall Goldsmith Inc. leads many exciting projects for Marshall including 100 Coaches, the NYT bestselling Triggers, and Marshall’s Thinkers50 and LinkedIn blogs.
- Frank Wagner – Co-Founder Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching. Has trained over 2,000 coaches. Author The Coach’s Playbook: The Leader as Coach.
- Taavo Godtfredsen – Taavo is an Executive Coach & Leadership Advisor, and was the Executive Producer & Vice President for Leadership Solutions at Skillsoft.
- Howard Morgan – An executive coach, Howard is one of the founders of HRM Possibilities (with Marshall and Ron Campbell) and Founding Partner of the 50 Top Coaches organization.
- Will Linssen – Practice leader for Asia and Europe at Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching. A Master Certified Coach, he provides executives with effective business solutions for measurable results.
- Chris Coffey – Chris leads Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching with Frank Wagner. Author: The New IQ, How to lead Up, Down, and Across and The Coach’s Playbook: The Leader as Coach Playbook.
- Luke Joerger – Digital Marketing / Audience Development / Dir. of Content for Marshall Goldsmith and 100 Coaches Project. Responsible for generating millions of followers and billions of video views across platforms for major media brands.