Greetings from Tokyo!
I am honored to announce that Thinkers50 – the worlds’ most reliable resource for identifying, ranking and sharing the leading management ideas of our age – is going to be introducing a new award – the Marshall Goldsmith Distinguished Achievement Award for Coaching and Mentoring – which will be presented on November 18, 2019, at the Thinkers50 biennial ceremony in London.
This award will recognize an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the field of executive coaching.
I am so excited to help Thinkers50 in their search for the world’s greatest talent in executive coaching.
If you would like to be considered for this award, please comment on this post, leave your email address and I will reply to you with more information.
What are we looking for?
- We are not just looking for great coaches. We are looking for coaches who have made an impact on the field executive coaching – beyond their personal coaching practice.
- Coaches whose writing is making a difference in the field.
- Thought leaders whose creative ideas are impacting the world of coaching.
- Mentors who are helping other coaches make a positive difference in the world.
- Leaders who are managing coaching organizations that can impact hundreds of clients.
- Executives whose organizations have created a positive coaching culture.
I am looking forward to hearing from many of the great professionals in the world of coaching and mentoring!
Although there will only be one recipient of the Award in 2019, we plan announcing the Top 50 nominees.
You have nothing to lose. If you are interested, please let me know.
Please read the official press release from Thinkers50 here.
Life is good!
On June 20th, I was honored to be inducted into the Thinkers 50 Hall of Fame – whose members include the top management thinkers of our time.